Mann Card is a membership card issued by Mannings Hong Kong to offer members with exclusive benefits.
One Basic Point will be credited to a Member's Mann Card account for every net amount of $5 dollars
- Mann Card Day - Enjoy 5% off on the 10th of each month
- Mann Card Price - Enjoy special price on over 100 hot items
- Mann Card Extra Points - Earn extra points on selected items
- Mann Card Exclusive Redemption - Redeem limited edition redemption products at special price or with less stamps
- Mann Card Dollars - The redemption mechanism is 50 Points to $1 Mann Card Dollar
You can apply for Mann Card through the below two methods:
a) Download Mannings Mobile Application and fill in the online application form for a E-Membership Card; or
b) in any Mannings in HK/Macau, simply by filling an application form, 1 set of membership card will be issued.
Yes, you can. There is no restriction on the nationality or place of residence.
If you apply the membership through Mannings Mobile Application, you will have the E-Membership Card immediately. You can also get the member benefit leaflet, ‘Mannings Mann Card Program’ T&C and Personal Information Collection Statement in our retail outlet.
If you submit the application form in the stores, you will have 1 set of Mann Card(1 Main Membership Card & 2 Mini-card) and the member benefit leaflet.
If you apply the membership through Mannings Mobile Application, you can login the App and use the E-Membership Card instantly.
If you submit the application form in the stores, staff will check with your application form after you fill in the form. After that you can have 1 set of Membership Card.
New Members are able to start earning Points upon the issuance of their Membership Cards. Points will be credited to the Member’s Mann Card account. Member must present his/her Membership Card to the Retail Outlet assistant(s) prior to making purchase in order to earn Points. A new Member enrolling via Mann Card Website or Mannings Mobile Application can start redeeming rewards and Mann Card Dollars on the next day of a successful enrollment of an E-membership. But, if a new Member enrolls by submitting the application form through any Retail Outlets, the said new Member can only enquire about their membership 30 days after they have submitted the application and start redeeming rewards and Mann Card Dollars 45 days after successful enrollment.
Mann Card is a permanent membership. Points earned from 1 July of each year till 30 June of the following year are valid until 30 September of the following year. The corresponding unused Points will expire automatically on 1 October of the following year. Example: Points earned from 1 July 2017 till 30 June 2018 are valid until 30 September 2018 and the corresponding unused Points will expire on 1 October 2018.
There is no additional membership fee or minimum annual expenditure required.
Mann Card can only be applied to Mannings stores in Hong Kong/Macau now. And the Terms & Conditions of Mann Card Programs will be different if it is issued by HK or Macau. For more details, you can refer to member benefit leaflet, or visit 'Mannings Mann Card Programme Terms & Conditions' in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mns-mann-terms-and-conditions ), or call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852)2299 3381 for more details.
USING MANN CARD
One Basic Point will be credited to a Member's Mann Card account for every net amount of $5 dollars (or an equivalent amount in any currency as specified by us from time to time) spent in our Retail Outlets. Extra Points may also be issued on promotional products from time to time.
Almost all items contribute to Points collection, exclude Mannings Gift Vouchers, Member Points or Stamp Redemption Products, Plastic Bag Levy, EPS Easy Cash and Octopus Reloading Service/ MACAU Pass Reload Service.
You cannot earn points while purchasing Mannings Gift Vouchers but Points will be credited to your account when you use the vouchers for payment.
Points earning is not limited to any media of payment. You can settle the bill with Cash, Mannings Gift Vouchers, EPS, Octopus Card / MACAU Pass or Credit Card. By paying with a credit card, you will enjoy points rewarded to both of your membership card and credit card.
VIP price is a net price and cannot be concurrently used with other promotions. However, you can enjoy extra 5% discount on Mann Card Day.
This discount is not applicable to the purchase of Mannings Gift Voucher, Premature & Stage 1, Infant Baby and Children Milk powder, Diapers, Phonecards, Short Term Promotion, Cosmetics / Derma Cosmetics / Health Counter Products, Prescription Medication, One Day Special Products and Redemption Products, Non-Discountable Products, Member Points or Stamp Redemption Products, Plastic Bag Levy, EPS Easy Cash and Octopus Reloading Service / MACAU Pass Reload Service. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with enJoy Day, Mannings Cash coupon and other promotional offers.
Yes, of course. We encourage a shared membership among family members, so that Points can be earned faster. That's why we offer you with two supplementary cards, which carry the same barcode as the main card.
And you can share the screen capture of E-Membership Card to your family for Points accumulation. However, you must present the E-Membership Card for points redemption.
If you do not have your Mann Card with you in stores, you will miss out those Points in the purchase. You can simply download ‘Mannings Mobile Application’ in order to log in your E-Membership Card.
You can enjoy exclusive product redemption with your Points. There are a variety of items offered on a regular time basis for redemption. You can find more details in "Use Points' in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mann/use-points ), Mannings Mobile Application or Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852)2299 3381.
Also, you can use the Points to redeem Mann Card Dollars.
The redemption mechanism is 50 Points to $1 Mann Card Dollar. Mann Card Dollars need to be a multiple of $1. All, instead of part of, the Points eligible for redeeming Mann Card Dollars shall be used. The Points redemption of Mann Card Dollars is capped at the net amount of a purchase or the maximum Mann Card Dollars that a Member can redeem, whichever amount is lower.
Example 1: The net amount is $10.5 and a Member has 102 Points, equivalent to redeem $2 Mann Card Dollars. The Member will need to pay $8.5 and the remaining Points balance will be 2 Points.
Example 2: The net amount is $10.5 and a Member has 1,002 Points, equivalent to redeem $20 Mann Card Dollars. The Member is entitled to redeem $10 Mann Card Dollars on this purchase only. The Member will need to pay $0.5 and the remaining Points balance will be 502 Points.
Mann Card Dollars need to be a multiple of $1. All, instead of part of, the Points eligible for redeeming Mann Card Dollars shall be used. The Points redemption of Mann Card Dollars is capped at the net amount of a purchase or the maximum Mann Card Dollars that a Member can redeem, whichever amount is lower. The value of $1 Mann Card Dollar is equivalent to HK$1 at Hong Kong stores while MOP$1 at Macau stores. Terms and conditions apply. (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mns-mann-terms-and-conditions)
POINTS BALANCE & CALCULATION METHOD
The last digit of your payment will not be rounded up. For the purchase of $4.9 and $98, you will earn 0 and 19 Points respectively.
There are 3 ways to check your Points Balance.
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘2’. After that, please enter your 13-digit membership card ID.
- Log in Mannings website (www.mannings.com.hk) and check the Points Balance in "My Profile".
- Download Mannings Mobile Application and log in your account. You can check your Points Balance in ‘My Profile’.
No. The Points Balance shown on a purchase receipt represents the balance as at the end of the previous calendar day and the Points after redemption.
Yes, we assure you that your personal information and data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be provided to any outside parties except business partner of Mann card. And, the information will be used for internal promotion only. You can visit ‘Personal Information Collection Statement’ in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/PICS ) for more details.
You can update your personal information by:
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘5’.
- Login Mannings website (www.mannings.com.hk) and click on “Edit Personal Information”.
- We will send the latest through Mobile Application, SMS, mail, in-store POPs, website or e-mails.
- If you wish to find out more about detailed offers, please visit Hong Kong / Macau Retail Outlets or refer to Mannings website at www.mannings.com.hk.
LOST CARD INCIDENCE
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 in service hour by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘4’,
- The old card will be deactivated immediately and you will be receive a new card with Points transferred by mail.
You will receive a new card within 7 working days. If you did not receive the new card after 7 working days, please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381
Due to security reasons, both Points collection and redemption activities will be suspended temporarily until your new card arrives.
No worries. We will transfer all the Points from the terminated account to your new membership account.
We strongly encourage you to explore Mannings website regularly for newly updated offers and useful health information. Here are some highlighted features:
- Edit Personal Information: You can update your personal information anytime;
- Transaction History: You can check your transaction history;
- Member Privileges: Provide the latest member privileges offer, e.g. Mann Card Day, Happy Wednesdays and other offers;
- Earn Points: You can earn Points even more faster with the latest extra points offers;
- Use Points: With the latest points redemption offers
- Please enter the 13-digit number of membership ID when you login.
- The default login password will be the 8-digit of mobile number if members registered after 22 July 2011.
- If members registered before 22 July 2011, the default password will be the alphabet and first 3 digits of your HKID (e.g. a123).
You can reset the password with the following procedure:
- Go to the homepage and then enter the 13-digit number of membership ID. After that, please click on “Forgot Password”,
- 4-digit of SMS verification code will send to your registered mobile number, after that, please follow the instruction to reset the password
- Please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 during office hours if you encounter any problems.
Go to our shops and redeem gift voucher or product by points instantly. Or you may redeem the rewards at our website as followings:
- Go to ‘Use Points’ and then press ‘Health Rewards’
- Simply add items from the redemption list into your shopping basket. The total amount of the points required must not exceed your existing point balance, and then press ‘Checkout’.
- Check and confirm your address,
- Confirm order summary; you will later receive a redemption confirmation letter by mail,
- If you have any enquiry, please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 during service hours.
Yes. You can see 10 most recent transactions (with transaction date, stores and Points earned) in the “Transaction History” after login.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE
If you encounter any problems, please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 at service hour. The service hour will be 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday and 9:00am – 1:00pm on Saturday, except public holidays).