Mann Card is a membership card issued by Mannings Hong Kong to offer members with exclusive benefits.
One Basic Point will be credited to a Member's Mann Card account for every net amount of $5 dollars purchase
- Mann Card Day - Enjoy 5% off on the 10th of each month
- Mann Card Price - Enjoy special price on hot items
- Mann Card Extra Points - Earn extra points on selected items
- Mann Card Exclusive Redemption - Redeem limited edition products at special price or with less stamps
- Mann Card Dollars – To settle your bill with the exchange rate of 50 Points to $1 Mann Card Dollar
You can apply for Mann Card through the below three methods:
a) Download Mannings Mobile Application and fill in the online application form for a E-Membership Card; or
b) Access Mannings HK Website and fill in the online application form for a E-Membership Card; or
Yes, you can. There is no restriction on the nationality or place of residence.
If you apply the membership through Mannings Mobile Application or Website, you will have the E-Membership Card immediately. You can review the member benefit, ‘Mannings Mann Card Programme’ T&C and Personal Information Collection Statement in our Mobile Application or Website.
If you submit the application form in the stores, you will have 1 set of Mann Card (1 Main Membership Card & 2 Mini-card) and the member benefit leaflet. ‘Mannings Mann Card Programme’ T&C and Personal Information Collection Statement can also be obtained upon request.
If you apply the membership through Mannings Mobile Application or Website, you will get an E-Membership Card instantly after successful application.
If you submit the application form in the stores, you can get 1 set of Membership Card after the form is duly filled in and signed.
New Members can start to earn Points upon the issuance of their Membership Cards. Points will be credited to the Member’s Mann Card account. Member must present his/her Membership Card to the Retail Outlet assistant(s) prior to making purchase in order to earn Points. A new Member enrolling via Mannings Mobile Application or Website can start redeeming rewards and Mann Card Dollars on the next day of a successful enrollment of an E-membership. If a new Member enrolls by submitting the application form through our stores, the said new Member can only enquire about their membership 30 days after they have submitted the application and start redeeming rewards and Mann Card Dollars 45 days after successful enrollment.
If a Membership Card is not used for 365 days, we will cancel his/her membership and all his/her accumulated Points will be forfeited. The Member may need to reapply for a new membership if he/she wishes to rejoin the Mann Card Programme. Points earned from 1 July of each year till 30 June of the following year are valid until 30 September of the following year. The corresponding unused Points will expire automatically on 1 October of the following year. Example: Points earned from 1 July 2017 till 30 June 2018 are valid until 30 September 2018 and the corresponding unused Points will expire on 1 October 2018.
There is no membership fee or minimum annual expenditure required.
Mann Card can only be applied to Mannings stores in Hong Kong/Macau. And the Terms & Conditions of Mann Card Programme will be different if it is issued by HK or Macau. For more details, you can refer to member benefit leaflet, or visit 'Mannings Mann Card Programme Terms & Conditions' in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mns-mann-terms-and-conditions ), or call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852)2299 3381 for more details.
USING MANN CARD
One Basic Point will be credited to a Member's Mann Card account for every net amount of $5 dollars (or an equivalent amount in any currency as specified by us from time to time) spent in our Retail Outlets. Extra Points may also be issued on promotional products from time to time.
Almost all items contribute to Points collection, exclude Mannings Gift Vouchers, Member Points or Stamp Redemption Products, Plastic Bag Charge, EPS Easy Cash and Octopus Reloading Service/ MACAU Pass Reload Service.
You cannot earn points while purchasing Mannings Gift Vouchers but Points will be credited to your account when you use the vouchers for payment.
Points earning is not limited to any media of payment. You can settle the bill with Cash, Mannings Gift Vouchers, EPS, Octopus Card / MACAU Pass, Alipay, WeChat Pay or Credit Card.
VIP price is a net price and cannot be concurrently used with other promotions. However, you can enjoy extra 5% discount on Mann Card Day.
This discount is not applicable to the purchase of Mannings Gift Voucher, Premature & Stage 1 Infant Baby and Children Milk powder, Diapers, Short Term Promotion, Cosmetics / Derma Cosmetics / Health Counter Products, Prescription Medication, One Day Special Products and Redemption Products, Non-Discountable Products, Member Points or Stamp Redemption Products, Plastic Bag Levy, EPS Easy Cash and Octopus Reloading Service / MACAU Pass Reload Service. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with enJoy Day, Mannings cash coupon and other promotional offers.
We offer you with two supplementary cards, which carry the same member number as the main card as a shared membership.
If you do not have your Mann Card with you in stores, you will miss out those Points in the purchase. We encourage members to download ‘Mannings Mobile Application’ and get an E-Membership Card.
You can enjoy exclusive product redemption with your Points. There are a variety of items offered on a regular time basis for redemption. You can find more details in "Use Points' in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mann/use-points), Mannings Mobile Application or Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852)2299 3381.You can also use the Points to redeem Mann Card Dollars.
The redemption mechanism is 50 Points to $1 Mann Card Dollar. Mann Card Dollars need to be a multiple of $1. All, instead of part of, the Points eligible for redeeming Mann Card Dollars shall be used. The Points redemption of Mann Card Dollars is capped at the net amount of a purchase or the maximum Mann Card Dollars that a Member can redeem, whichever amount is lower.
Example 1: The net amount is $10.5 and a Member has 102 Points, equivalent to redeem $2 Mann Card Dollars. The Member will need to pay $8.5 and the remaining Points balance will be 2 Points.
Example 2: The net amount is $10.5 and a Member has 1,002 Points, equivalent to redeem $20 Mann Card Dollars. The Member is entitled to redeem $10 Mann Card Dollars on this purchase only. The Member will need to pay $0.5 and the remaining Points balance will be 502 Points.
Sorry, Mann Card Dollars need to be a multiple of $1. All, instead of part of, the Points eligible for redeeming Mann Card Dollars shall be used. The Points redemption of Mann Card Dollars is capped at the net amount of a purchase or the maximum Mann Card Dollars that a Member can redeem, whichever amount is lower. The value of $1 Mann Card Dollar is equivalent to HK$1 at Hong Kong stores while MOP$1 at Macau stores. Terms and conditions apply. (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/mns-mann-terms-and-conditions)
POINTS BALANCE & CALCULATION METHOD
The last digit of your payment will not be rounded up. For the purchase of $4.9 and $98, you will earn 0 and 19 Points respectively.
There are 3 ways to check your Points Balance.
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘2’. After that, please enter your 13-digit membership card ID.
- Log in Mannings website (www.mannings.com.hk) and check the Points Balance in "My Profile".
- Download Mannings Mobile Application and log in your account. You can check your Points Balance in ‘My Profile’.
The Points Balance shown on a purchase receipt represents the balance as at the end of the previous calendar day and the Points after redemption.
Yes, we assure you that your personal information and data will be kept strictly confidential. You can visit ‘Personal Information Collection Statement’ in Mannings website (https://www.mannings.com.hk/en/PICS ) for more details.
You can update your personal information by:
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘5’.
- Login Mannings website (www.mannings.com.hk) or Mobile Application and click on “Edit Personal Information”.
We will display the latest offers through Mannings website, Mobile Application, and in-store communication materials. Selected members will also receive the information through direct mail, SMS, e-mails or Mobile Application push notification.
If you wish to find out more about detailed offers, please visit Hong Kong / Macau Retail Outlets or refer to Mannings website at www.mannings.com.hk.
LOST CARD INCIDENCE
- Call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 during service hour by choosing your language first, and then press ‘3’ & ‘4’,
- The old card will be deactivated immediately and you will receive a new set of card by mail. Related points will be transferred to the new membership account.
You will receive a new card within 7 working days. If you did not receive the new card after 7 working days, please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381
Due to security reasons, both Points collection and redemption activities will be suspended temporarily until your new card arrives.
No worries. We will transfer all the Points from the terminated account to your new membership account.
We strongly encourage you to explore Mannings website regularly for newly updated offers and useful health information. Here are some highlighted features:
- Edit Personal Information: You can update your personal information anytime;
- Transaction History: You can check your transaction history;
- Member Privileges: Provide the latest member privileges offer, e.g. Mann Card Day, Happy Wednesdays and other offers;
- Mann Card Dollars : Your points can be converted to Mann Card Dollars
- Earn Points: You can earn Points even more faster with the latest extra points offers;
- Use Points: With the latest points redemption offers
You can reset the password with the following procedure:
- Go to the Mann Card page, click “Forgotten Your Password?” and enter your registered mobile number or email address.
- If registered mobile number is entered, a 4-digit SMS verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number;
- If registered email is entered, an email with a link will be sent to reset your password.
- After that, please follow the instruction to reset the password
- Please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 during office hours if you encounter any problems.
Yes. You can see 10 most recent transactions (with transaction date, stores and Points earned) in the “Transaction History” after login.
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE
If you encounter any problems, please call Mann Card Member Service Hotline (852) 2299 3381 at service hour. The service hour will be 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday and 9:00am – 1:00pm on Saturday, except public holidays.