- How do I find products?
There are many ways to find products on Mannings Online Store:
Search by product keyword: Enter product keywords in the search bar on the main page, or enter the keywords you want to search in the space on the top of any page.
Refine by: This feature helps you search by product characteristics, price range, stock, offers or categories.
Search by product category: browse all products of that ca tegory by clicking the product category you need through the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Search by brand: click 'Brands' in the navigation bar to see all the brands sold online. Click on the brand name to browse all products of that brand.
Search by promotional offer: click on 'Offers' in the navigation bar to view the offers by category or promotion.
- How do I add items to the cart?
Click 'Add ' button below the product, or click on the product to view product details, select quantity, and click 'Add to cart'.
- How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
When your order is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. You can also go to 'My Account' > 'Order History' on this website to view your order details.
- Is there a delivery charge if I pick up my order in store?
You can choose 'Collect in store' if you spend HK$50 or more (after discounts, promotions and coupon codes applied). There are no service fees or delivery fees.
- Can my Mannings online order be delivered to stores outside of Hong Kong?
Mannings currently only accepts pick-ups from stores in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- How long will it take for my order to be ready if I 'Click and Collect'?
When you have selected 'Collect in store' at check out, and have completed payment and received the confirmation email, Mannings will send you an email or SMS within 2-5 working days in general to notify you to pick up your order. Customers must pick up their order within 7 days of receiving the notification.
Deliveries could be affected due to holidays (e.g. Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter). Deliveries will be rescheduled if the typhoon signal number 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning is hoisted.
- What happens if I do not pick up my order before the collection deadline?
Customers must pick up their order within 7 days of receiving their pick-up notification (via SMS or email), otherwise, order will be returned and discarded.
- How do I find the address and business hours of Mannings stores?
Please refer to 'Store locator' on the header or footer for more information.
- What is the 'Click and Collect' process?
Step 1. Select 'Collect in store' at checkout, and choose from over 250 Mannings stores available to pick up your order.
Step 2. Once your order is confirmed, Mannings will send you a pick-up notification in at least 2 working days.
Step 3. Present your Mannings notification SMS or email to the designated store during store opening hours to collect your order.
1. ' Click and Collect' is valid for a single order of HK$50 or more after discounts, promotions and coupon codes applied. There are no service fees or delivery fees.
2. Delivery dates and times are estimates. Mannings will not be responsible for delays, changes to delivery time or unsuccessful delivery that are due to circumstances outside our control.
3. Orders must be picked up from the designated store within 7 days of receiving the pick-up notification (via SMS or email), otherwise order will be returned and discarded.
4. You can check our 'store locator ' to see stores available for 'Click and Collect'.
5. Each order can only be delivered to one single store; multiple orders may not be merged.
6. The daily maximum order limit for each C&C store is determined by actual capacity of the store. If the limit is reached, please choose another branch.
7. The daily maximum order limit for each person at the same C&C store is 2 or determined by actual capacity of the store. If the limit is reached, please choose another branch.
8. Once items are delivered to the designated store, pick-up location cannot be changed.
9. Should any disputes arise, Mannings reserves the right to the final decision.
- Is there a delivery fee for using the Home Delivery service?
Home Delivery is free for all single orders of HK$399 or more (for local orders only, after discounts, promotions and coupon codes applied). For orders below HK$399, a $45 delivery fee will apply.
- How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
Under normal circumstances, deliveries will take at least 3 working days. Delivery times are Monday to Friday 9AM - 8PM; Saturday 9AM - 6PM. No delivery services on Sundays and public holidays. Deliveries could be affected due to holidays (e.g. Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter). Deliveries will be rescheduled if the typhoon signal number 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning is hoisted.
- Will I be notified before my order is dispatched?
Yes. Under normal circumstances, customers will receive an SMS notification the day before or the day of the delivery. Please be aware that customers will also receive a telephone call 30 minutes before delivery.
- Areas we deliver to and other delivery conditions
Mannings Home Delivery only applies to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. We do not deliver to outlying islands and remote areas, including Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. Deliveries are on Monday to Friday 9AM - 8PM; Saturday 9AM - 6PM. No delivery services on Sundays and public holidays.
Delivery service is not applicable for locations in buildings without functioning elevators. If there is no elevator, free delivery will only cover the first two floors of the building. There will be an additional HK$10 delivery charge for each floor from the third floor and above. If the building elevator cannot be used when your order is delivered, we will reschedule the delivery.
If the delivery address is within the area of a village houses/ or small houses, the logistics company usually arranges the delivery at the entrance/ or intersection where parking spaces are available, you will be received a phone call before the delivery.
Customers must confirm receipt of the order electronically. If customers request the delivery to be placed at the door or collected by the management office or reception and consequently results in loss or damage of goods, Mannings will not compensate for it.
- Do you deliver outside Hong Kong?
No, the service scope of Mannings Home Delivery service is currently limited to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. If you need to deliver to Mainland China, you can purchase via our official WeChat Mini program "Mannings cross border eSHOP"(萬寧跨境官方商城).
- Can I cancel the order?
Customers who are registered as a member of Mannings Online Store can cancel the order on "My Account"> "Order History"> "View Order" page within 15 minutes after successfully placing the order. Customers who check out as visitors need to contact the customer service within 15 minutes of placing an order to cancel the order. Orders cannot be cancelled after 15 minutes.
- Can I change order details?
After the order is confirmed, ordered products cannot be changed.
- Can I change the delivery address after confirming the order online?
Once an order is confirmed, the delivery address cannot be changed. Should you find your personal information is wrongly placed, please contact us immediately
- What should I do if the goods are found to be inconsistent or damaged upon receipt?
Customers who are registered as members of Mannings Online can apply for a refund online:
Step 1. Click "My Account"> "Order History" at the top of the page, find the order that needs to be refunded, and click "View Order"> "Return Order".
Step 2. Select the number of products for refund, and select the reason for the refund. Customers who choose "other" reasons must supply detailed reasons in the comment field. Then click "Confirm Return Order".
Step 3. Review the products, quantity, and reasons for refund, and click "Submit Request" after confirmation.
Step 4. Send the order number and photos of the relevant product(s) to CS@mannings.com.hk.
Step 5 After verifying your application, a confirmation of order refund will be sent to your email address. Please use the original packaging to properly pack the items to be returned, put them in the Mannings box, print the return label in the email attachment, and paste it onto the box. Our customer service team will arrange for the courier company to contact you to pick up the items.
Step 6 After receiving the returned product, we will process the refund arrangement immediately. Upon verification, the refund will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase and to the same account.
The processing time of the refund varies depending on different banks. Typically the refund would take 2-4 weeks from when we receive your returned items.
Please note that if you do not follow the correct return process, or your product does not meet the return criteria, we will not be able to refund you.
Customers who check out as visitors can contact customer service via email CS@mannings.com.hk to arrange a follow-up.
- Will Mannings Online Store provide a receipt for my purchase?
Yes. The invoice will be sent with order ready for pick up/ order delivered email notification.
- I want to buy a certain product, but I can't find it in the online store
Mannings Online Store is committed to providing customers with a wide selection of goods. As we continue to replenish and update our stocks, more goods will be available online for purchase. If you can't find certain products in the online store, you can contact customer service, or visit a nearby Mannings store to enquire.
- Are the prices and discounts of the products in Mannings Online Store the same as those in store?
Original prices are the same, but in order to provide more benefits to our customers, Mannings Online Store and stores will regularly launch different limited promotional activities for customers to choose.
- How do I check a product ' s expiry date?
Please pay attention to the details on the packaging on the actual products received.
- How do I register as a member?
Click "Login or Register" in the upper right corner of the website, select enter "Create an account" and enter your personal information. After you enter your personal information, you will receive an SMS on your phone with a verification code. Enter the verification code to complete your registration.
Please be aware that the email address and telephone number cannot be changed once you've created your account. Please check the information entered carefully when registering your account, and then click "Create an account".
- If I forget my password, what should I do?
Click "Forgot your password" on the login page and enter your registered mobile phone number or email to reset the password.
When you enter the mobile phone number to reset the password, your phone will receive a text message containing the verification code. Enter the verification code and the new password to reset the password.
When you enter an email address to reset your password, the system will send a password reset link to your email address. Please click the link to reset your password.
Previous passwords can no longer be used as a new password.
- I have registered an account, but I can't log on. What should I do?
You may have entered an incorrect email address or password. You can use the "Forgot your password" function. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service department at CS@mannings.com.hk.
- How do I update my personal information?
Go to "My Account"> "Personal Information" to modify your last name, first name and birthday.
Email address and phone number cannot be changed.
You can go to "My Account"> "Delivery Address" to update the stored shipping address, or add a new address.
You can update your subscription options in "My Account"> "Contact Preferences".
Update your password by going to "My Account"> "Update Password", and enter your existing password and a new password. Previous passwords can no longer be used as a new password
- How do I check my order status and my past order records?
Go to "My Account"> "Order History" to check the status of your order and details of your past orders.
- How do I pay?
Mannings Online Store accepts AlipayHK, Octopus, PayMe, WeChat Pay HK or credit card (Visa & MasterCard) as payment methods.
Pay on Desktop
1. In the payment page, customer choose the payment method, then the QR code of the PayCode will be displayed.
2. Customer opens the application and scans the QR code to complete the payment. The relevant payment will be deducted from your account immediately.
Pay on mobile
1) In the payment page, customer choose the payment method, then customer will be redirected to the application to complete the payment. The relevant payment will be deducted from your account immediately.
Before you pay, please make sure:
i)You have downloaded the latest version of the app on your device
ii) You have logged into your account on the device
iii) Your account has sufficient balance or an effective way to add value
- Can I pay after delivery?
Currently, customers shopping on Mannings Online Store must pay online before delivery. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- The payment is confirmed, but I haven't received a confirmation notification. What should I do?
Under normal circumstances, customers will receive a confirmation email within 15 minutes after the order is confirmed. If you don't receive a confirmation email, please contact customer service to enquire.
- How to prevent a fake or fraudulent website?
Mannings Online Store will not ask customers to click any link to provide account information through any channel.
Please do not connect to any suspicious websites or download any attachments by clicking on hyperlinks embedded in emails, SMS messages or websites; do not input personal information, credit card details, 3-digit security codes or one-time password to unknown applications or websites.
- How is my personal data collected?
- How to protect my personal data?
- How do I use the coupon code?
Click "Add a coupon code" on the shopping cart page, enter the code and click "Apply". In order to avoid entering the wrong coupon code, we suggest that you can directly copy and paste the code and ensure that there are no extra spaces.
- How do I find out about special promotions or offers?
Enter your email address at the bottom of the homepage to subscribe to Mannings‘s Newsletter to get the latest promotional news and offers. You can also click on "Vouchers" on the homepage to view more offers.
- Can I earn stamps when I spend at Mannings Online Store?
Yes, stamps will be sent with the products you ordered.
The Dairy Farm Company, Limited 牛奶有限公司